The Drumheller Public Library is a member of the Marigold Library System, The Regional Automation Consortium (TRAC), and The Alberta Library (TAL). Membership with ME Libraries allows cardholders to use many libraries across the province at no extra charge, access Library sites to view availability and place holds, and access digital media such as Audiobooks and eBooks!
Please bring your Library card with you every time you visit the Library. It may be used to check out a wide variety of Library materials including:
- Books (over 25,000 volumes in our collection)
- Over 3 million books through the Marigold Library System and TRAC
- CD Audiobooks & Music
- DVDs, BluRays, MP3s
- Videogames (Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo)
- Books available in 34 languages other than English
- Check out all the amazing things you can borrow in our collection here!
We also have:
- OPAC (Online Public Access Computers) - access to 170+ Libraries on TRAC
- Microfilms (back issues of local papers to 1914)
- Printing, Faxing, Scaning, & Photocopying Services
- Library tours by appointment for groups of all ages
- Book delivery service for shut-ins available by request (call 403-823-1371)
- Public use computers
- Free WiFi
- Gallery at Badlands Community Facility to view Travelling Exhibitions and other artists works
- A Self Check Out Terminal (SCOT) near the front desk.
There are a few ways to know when your materials are due:
- Check your Due Date Receipt issued when books are checked out
- Access your Account online via TRAC
- Call the Library @ 403-823-1371
Materials may be returned via the drop box or in the Library during regular hours. When returning Library materials, please protect them. Please avoid using the drop box to return fragile items such as audiobooks, movies, and music. Please return these items directly to the Library.
Lost and Found
The Drumheller Public Library uses the lost and found box located at the front desk at the Badlands Community Facility. Please look there for your lost items!